Finance Business Partner - Part Time (4 Days)Vacancy posted: Friday, 3 March 2017
iMultiply are delighted to be partnering with Edinburgh Dog & Cat Home to assist with the appointment of a permanent Finance Business Partner.
Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home (EDCH) has been a safe haven to stray animals since 1883, and still rescues over a thousand lost or abandoned dogs and cats every year. Led by their senior management team, the organisation is embarking on a journey to modernise and become more commercially focused to protect the legacy of this exceptional charity.
The position of Finance Business Partner is a newly developed role located on the senior management team. The successful individual will be required to maintain and develop a first-class finance function whist business partnering with departmental heads to improve the efficiency & effectiveness of organisational operations.
The position of Finance Business Partner will offer a competitive salary and benefits package. The offices are based at Seafield in Edinburgh with parking facilitates available on-site.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the CEO
- With and as part of the Senior Management Team (SMT), support the strategic direction determined by the Home by ensuring that appropriate business plans and budgets are in place to guide the Home in achieving its overall objectives.
- Mentoring a Finance Assistant
- Business partnering and supporting other departmental heads including non-financial stakeholders
- Reviewing, developing and implementing processes, procedures & controls
- Production and presentation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of statutory accounts and returns including OSCR returns
- Assisting with budget preparation and presentation
- Short, medium and long-term forecasting including cashflow analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Accruals, prepayments and journals
- VAT returns
- Overseeing transactional processing – purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control
- Additional duties as required for this senior role
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant, however qualified by experience will also be considered with relevant practical experience
- Not-For-Profit experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to business partner with non-financial stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment partner, John Gilbertson at iMultiply for a private & confidential discussion.
All third party applications will be forward to iMultiply.
|Contact Name||John Gilbertson|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Management Accountant - BookkeeperCoughtrie International, glasgow
- Finance Manager Financial ControllerRun4It, stirling-(town)
- Part-time Finance ManagerStafffinders, edinburgh
- Management AccountantRobert Half Finance & Accounting, edinburgh
- Finance Manager / Finance Business PartnerT2M Resourcing Limited, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist