Part Qualified Transactional AccountantVacancy posted: Monday, 6 February 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part Qualified Transactional Accountant based in Fife on a temporary to permanent basis.
This business is a thriving multinational organisation that has experienced strong growth over the last 10 years due to the exceptional standards and reputation it established within its sector. The business has a very close knit team that all pull together in the same direction to ensure company goals and targets are achieved whilst creating a positive & interactive environment.
The position of Part Qualified Accountant will report to the Finance Manager and have constant interaction with the Executive team. You will be required to complete a large variation of duties ranging from the preparation of management accounts to month end/transactional duties and the ability to deputise in the Finance Managers absence is highly advantageous.
The role will offer a salary in the region of £25,000 - £32,000 plus a competitive benefits package including study support to aid qualification when made permanent. The business is based in Fife with parking facilities available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to and deputising for the Finance Manager
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- VAT returns
- Posting accruals, prepayments & journals
- Processing & managing company expenses
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Transactional duties – purchase & sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with IT improvements and solutions
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Part Qualified/Finalist Accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ practical finance experience within industry.
- Exposure to month end accounting procedures.
- Exposure to operating in a growing SME or multinational within a fast paced and high volume environment would be advantageous.
- Strong team player with ability to carry out adhoc duties when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient user of Financial ERP systems Microsoft Office including Excel
For further information on this and other similar positions please contact Andrew Robinson at iMultiply for a private and confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Andrew Robinson|
|Telephone||0131 603 7747|
|Address||8B McDonald Rd, Edinburgh EH7 4LZ|
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist