Management AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £30000 - £36000
An excellent opportunity for a Part Qualified Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant has arisen in the Scottish Borders working with an instantly recognisable organisation.
This organisation is highly valued and reputable, focused on delivering an exceptional level of service to their customers. This forward thinking and exceptionally diverse business offers commercial activities as well as a vital contribution to the local community.
Offering a positive company culture where employees are valued this opportunity will offer an individual autonomy and responsibility as well as support to improve and develop themselves. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance you will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for trading companies
- Prepare yearly budgets and quarterly forecasts for presentation to Heads of Departments
- VAT returns for trading companies
- Ensure all control accounts are reconciled
- Develop good working relations with Heads of Department
- Co-ordinate Cash Flow with fellow accountants
- Support in the development of new business ventures
- Providing timely and accurate information to Key Stakeholders
- Keep up to date with changes to legislation
- Championing system improvements and efficiencies within the department
The position of Management accountant is offering a very competitive salary of £30,000-£36,000 with an excellent benefits package.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be Part Qualified Finalist or newly qualified accountant or 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Possess excellent IT skills with good knowledge of financial ERP systems as well as being an advanced user of MS excel
- Possess a strong level of commercial awareness
- Have the ability to work with internal and external Stakeholders
- Be highly analytical
- Possess leadership qualities
For more information please get in contact with Andrew Robinson for a private and confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Andrew Robinson|
|Address||8b McDonald road
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist