Financial Modelling ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Salary: up to £64,000 + Car Allowance + Group Benefits
Financial Modelling & Data Manager sought for the Finance function of this Glasgow headquartered plc
This is a newly created role with the opportunity to make a real difference in embedding financial reporting and data management principles and processes within Finance. This role is all about...
- Development and maintenance of high quality financial analytics for Financial Control, ensuring that all calculators / models comply with the relevant policies and standards.
- Development of spreadsheets, macros and other analytics tools in accordance with industry best-practice to allow Financial Control to meet its obligations regarding external reporting.
- Maintenance of existing spreadsheets and macros to ensure these are fit for purpose
- Assisting the Head of Legal Entity Control in developing Financial Control external reporting processes towards best practice.
- Identification of opportunities for simplification or value-add and implementing these where appropriate.
- Developing an understanding of changing regulatory and accounting impact on Financial Control processes and incorporating these requirements into spreadsheets
- Development of a Financial Control Spreadsheet Framework and periodic testing
- Developing strong relationships across Finance to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Providing technical support, guidance, and value-adding insight to Financial Control.
You will be a highly experienced Finanical Modeller with proven capabilities including the development, maintenance, testing and documentation of spreadsheets including macros. You will have a thorough knowledge of and experience of MS Excel, Visual Basic and MS Access. You will have excellent problem solving and analysis skills coupled with a mind-set towards continuous improvement
Salary up to £64,000 + Car Allowance + Group Benefits. For further information contact Stuart Ringland at Lusona
|Contact Name||Stuart Ringland|
|Telephone||0141 530 4333|
3 Finch Way
Strathclyde Business Park
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career and correspondingly a successful business needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical.
LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you.
We want to be different. Inspirationally different.
Established in 2011, Lusona Consultancy has become one of Scotland's fastest growing recruitment companies. We recruit in the professional space, incorporating permanent, temporary and fixed term assignments. Our team operates across offices in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Edinburgh, and covers every Scottish location. Our specialisms are Accountancy & Finance, Audit & Risk, Financial Services, HR, Legal, Professional Support, Tax, Technology & Data, Technical & Engineering and Executive Search.Company profile View all jobs with Lusona
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist