Commercial AccountantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £45000 - £50000
Closing date: 10 October 2016
An ambitious and dynamic Chartered Accountant is sought by a prestigious employer in the Glasgow area:
Through their various divisions and diverse product portfolio, this major employer is ideally placed to provide customers in the construction industry with a service that is unrivalled. They pride themselves on the ethical nature of their business and they continually strive to make a difference within the community while also minimising their environmental impact.
Your role as Accountant will be varied and fast-paced. Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be involved in high profile projects and you will be tasked with providing insightful commercial analysis to aid decision-making and cost-management. You will also be responsible for all statutory reporting for your allocated division(s).
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Preparing month end accruals
- Preparing and delivering insightful commercial analysis
- Reviewing contract costing on large jobs
- Assisting with preparation of annual depot budgets
- Assisting with queries/information requests
- Provide support with administrative tasks as required
A salary of £45k - £50k is on offer for this role, depending on experience, along with an excellent benefits package. This position is a strategic hire for the business and will likely progress to a senior management position in the future.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- You MUST be a qualified accountant, ideally a CA trained through one of the Big4
- Commercial experience gained post-qualification within Industry will be required
- You will possess good technical accounting skills – UK GAAP and FRS 102
- Experience in Corporate Tax would be advantageous
- Excellent IT skills will be required, including intermediate/advanced EXCEL
- You must be an accomplished communicator who is comfortable when liaising with senior stakeholders
If you have any questions regarding this position then please do not hesitate to contact Iain Hughes at the iMultiply office in Glasgow or alternatively you can apply via the link.
|Contact Name||Iain Hughes|
|Telephone||0141 648 9150|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist