Group Management AccountantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
Job ref. no.: 925674
Colesco is recruiting for a Group Management Accountant for a prestigious Scottish drinks business. This newly created permanent job, based in Lanarkshire, has come about through the business’ sustained growth.
The purpose of the role is to prepare and consolidate management accounting packs, providing group wide analysis to support business decision making. The successful candidate will have the ability to liaise confidently with senior stakeholders across numerous business units. To be considered for this role you will be an ambitious qualified accountant, eager to progress in your career.
The company has a track record of rewarding high performing members of the finance team with regular promotions.
The successful individual will take ownership of:
- Preparing monthly management account packs, forecasts and budgets for various sites across the group
- Provide financial support and ad-hoc analysis to support business unit controllers
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of management accounts and take a pro-active approach to the continual improvement of the reporting process
- Have the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks, making sure deadlines are met
This position offers:
- £35,000-£37,000 + Excellent benefits package
- 34 holidays including stats
- Private medical healthcare BUPA
- Annual bonus (up to 10%)
- Monthly product allowance
- DC Pension Scheme
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV to Jonathan Donnelly stating your current salary and notice period.
|Contact Name||Jonathan Donnelly|
|Telephone||0141 331 9382|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist