INTERIM FINANCE MANAGERVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £35000 - £45000
Closing date: 06 October 2016
A Qualified Accountant is required for an INTERIM FINANCE MANAGER position by a Housing Association based in the Glasgow area.
This Housing Association offers a highly challenging and rewarding work environment which empowers employees and provides them with the opportunity to make a real difference. They deliver a first class service at all times and as a team they have a commitment to maintaining excellent working relationships with all stakeholders.
As Interim Finance Manager, it will be your responsibility to manage the Association’s key financial processes ensuring they are carried out in an efficient and timely manner, in accordance with Association policy, Scottish Housing Regulator, statutory and regulatory requirements. You will ensure the provision of a high quality and accurate financial information for management across the organisation.
- Ensure that the finance function of the Association is carried out in an efficient manner in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Review the Annual Budget and contribute to the preparation of the Associations Business Plan and other strategic plans
- Contribute to efficiency reviews on the Association’s activities as appropriate
- Maintain and control manual and computerised accounting systems in a satisfactory manner and advise on their future development as appropriate
- Oversee payroll function
- Financial planning and budgeting for short/medium/long term
- Preparation of quarterly Management Accounts
- Preparation of the audited Annual Accounts and ensuring that they are in accordance with statutory requirements
- Ensure staff are managed and challenged effectively
- This role is offered on an initial fixed term basis of 4-6 months and may go permanent, depending on performance. The pro rata salary will be in the region of £35-45k.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- You MUST be a fully qualified accountant with demonstrable post-qualification experience gained within a similar environment
- You will possess knowledge of all related reporting standards
- Team management experience is essential
- You will be a skilled project manager who can review and improve procedures
- Excellent IT skills will be required, particularly Excel
Interviews will be conducted on 6th October.
If you have any questions regarding this position then please do not hesitate to contact Iain Hughes at the iMultiply office in Glasgow or alternatively you can apply via the link.
|Contact Name||Iain Hughes|
|Telephone||0141 648 9150|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Group Accountant- Weir Group PLCThe Weir Group PLC, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist