Head Of FinanceVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £65,000 to £70,000 plus Benefits
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: WF/AK/2015
Anderson Knight are currently in an exclusive partnership with a well known organisation in Glasgow City Centre to recruit the position of Head of Finance.
This position has been created to provide strategic financial support to the Senior Management team in order to achieve company targets in the short, medium and long term as well as leading an efficient finance team.
The key duties and responsibilities are as follows,
- Responsible for providing strategic financial advice to the SMT
- Overall responsibility for the production of the annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Ensure adherence to Group timetables and deadlines
- Management and development of finance team
- Management of process and controls
- Management of monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
- Professionally qualified accountant (CA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Ability to challenge at all levels including Senior Management team
- Good Communicator
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong IT, systems and analytical skills
In return our client will offer the following Benefits, competitive salary, bonus, pension, flexible benefits and excellent holidays.
To apply for this position, please do not hesitate to send your up to date CV to William Forrest.
*** Due to a high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted!***
|Contact Name||Wiliam Forrest|
|Telephone||0141 348 7752|
|Address||126 West Regent Street
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist