Financial Accounting ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: to £45K Basic + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Job ref. no.: HH/FAM/1612
Our client is a leading provider of customer contact solutions, recognised as a technology and people innovator and dynamic employer.
They are looking to attract a talented and qualified accountant who will assume responsibility for a small experienced team, become part of the senior management group, and be capable of delivering the group operational accounting requirement.
The successful applicant will assume responsibility for the following:
- Monthly management accounts consolidation
- Production of monthly management accounts packs for operations
- Group balance sheet reconciliation
- Regular production of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements and reports
- Cash flow forecasting and cost centre analysis
- Payroll, AP and AR
- Quarterly group VAT returns
- Provision of regular and ad-hoc financial and management information for the Board
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- A relevant accountancy qualification
- Experience of preparing and delivering both financial & management accounting information in each area aforementioned
- Excellent financial accounting and commercial analysis & forecasting skills
- The ability to provide strong insight and recommendation to the Board
- Strong Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A collaborative approach across senior management colleagues and stakeholders
- Experience of effectively leading a finance team
- Ability to deliver tasks and objectives on time and under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic and people focused organisation and CV’s should be emailed in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter Ltd
|Contact Name||Tony Hamilton|
|Telephone||07445 475 768|
About Hamilton Hunter
Hamilton Hunter is recognised as a specialist recruitment consultancy, combining the latest Search & Selection techniques, Contingency Search and Global Business Networking to deliver a highly effective and powerful candidate attraction solution.
We recruit executive, managerial and specialist staff across a range of disciplines, primarily across the whole of the UK and we see our role as bringing together exceptional talent, by not only utilising our Search & Selection experience but by knowledge sharing, educating, networking and connecting people in a way that will positively impact all involved in the process.
Our client base is primarily corporate by nature and spans many sectors including: Insurance, Digital, Financial Services, Retail, Outsourcing, IT and Telecommunications.
Whilst every company strives for the best mission & vision statements, ours are one and the same Ã¢â¬Åto find the right people for our clients every single dayÃ¢â¬.
Welcome to Hamilton Hunter.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist