Pricing ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Job ref. no.: UK749649
Hudson Accountancy & Finance’s client a global brand based on the outskirts of Glasgow are looking to add a Qualified Pricing Manager to the current team on a contract basis.
Key duties of the role include;
- Shape and lead an efficient and effective annual pricing process which ensures cross business engagement and delivery of robust and optimised price increases
- Work closely with various finance departments and business unit teams to ensure implementation of recommended global price floors and profit targets
- Develop pricing strategies with business units and lead communication with brand and regional directors
- Lead monitoring of headline price in market, traded prices, net customer prices and competitor pricing
- Lead role in processing, managing and ultimately ensuring authorisation of e-prices
Experience required ;
- ICAS / ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- Experience of working in a FMCG environment
- Advanced excel user – Macros
- Experience of streamlining processes
- Self motivated and be able to work to tight month end deadlines
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Greg McDermott in our Glasgow office.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Greg McDermott|
|Telephone||0141 240 2444|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist