Accounts & Advisory SeniorVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Job ref. no.: 2148
£35,000 - £40,000 plus competitive benefits and excellent training
iMultiply Resourcing are extremely excited to be working on the position of Accounts Senior in Glasgow city centre.
A Top 20 firm with an excellent reputation for consistently delivering a high-quality service to their diverse and wide-ranging client base. This firm has a fantastic name for giving their employees superb training to progress and develop their careers.
The position of Accounts Senior is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant coming from an accountancy firm/practice background looking to develop their career in a highly reputable firm. The purpose of the role is to manage and review the preparation and analysing of client’s accounts.
The role of Accounts Senior will offer a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 plus a competitive benefits package and excellent progression opportunities. Their impressive offices are based Glasgow city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reviewing year end statutory accounts
- Reviewing VAT returns
- Preparing annual returns
- Implementing and training clients on new systems
- Assisting in preparing financial forecasts and cashflows
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Providing on the job training to junior staff
To be considered for this position you must have the following attributes:
- Qualified accountant with a broad experience - ESSENTIAL
- Minimum 3 years practice experience
- Strong interpersonal and client management skills
- Strong commerical awareness
- Excellent IT Skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
For more information please call Gareth Spowart for a confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Gareth Spowart|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist