Finance Business PartnerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Closing date: 21 October 2016
HR Consultancy has been given the opportunity to find a commercially astute CA to join a multinational business on a permanent contract.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Provision of inputs and insights into the monthly forecasting process.
- Completion of the period end close process.
- Project and investment appraisal.
- Assist annual statutory accounts preparation and audit.
- Provide commercial support financial and non-financial team members.
- Production of timely and accurate management accounts.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly VAT return.
- Provide continuous financial insight to the business through participation in operational meetings.
- Statutory, general ledger and taxation accounting.
- Preparation of analysis and reports to support operational decision making, with a focus on cost control.
- Adhoc duties.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Fully Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAS, ICAEW)
- Experience within manufacturing sector would be advantageous.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Experience of using SAP software is desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Ability to integrate and work positively within a cross functional team environment.
- Genuine interest in both gaining knowledge of a high tech manufacturing business and developing others.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Calum Parker via email at or apply online.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
|Contact Name||Calum Parker|
|Telephone||0141 353 8378|
|Address||58 West Regent Street
Since opening in 1995, HR Consultancy has built its reputation on the delivery of a highly professional recruitment service to a large number of leading businesses. Our offices in Glasgow offer a comprehensive range of services from high-volume recruitment campaigns to specialist senior assignments, across a wide range of sectors.Company profile View all jobs with HR Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist