Finance AnalystVacancy posted: Friday, 21 October 2016
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Job ref. no.: UK748925
An exciting opportunity has become available with Hudson’s Accountancy & Finance’s client based on the outskirts of Glasgow for a Qualified Finance Analyst to join the current team on a contract basis. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well known brand within the Scottish market.
Key duties of the role include;
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts, and performing month end activities. Ensuring these are accurate and in line with company guidelines
- Reporting and communication of financial performance and forecasts to the commercial team ensuring that key drivers and insights are clearly explained
- Preparation of annual and strategic financial plans and on going forecast which meet stakeholder requirements
- Accurate reporting and analysis of A&P investment by key market
- Address financial issues and communicate results to stakeholders
- Work closely alongside external parties and other teams
- ICAS / ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- Experience of working with an international business and proven track record of achievement
- Strong technical and management reporting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Greg McDermott in our Glasgow office.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Greg McDermott|
|Telephone||0141 240 2444|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist