Reporting AccountantVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Our client, a global investment bank, has an opportunity for a Reporting Accountant to join their liquidity reporting team in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
Typical responsibilities within the role shall include:
- Prepare and submit monthly, ad hoc and complex daily reports utilising a bespoke reporting suite
- Work with large data sets and make recommendation on any improvements to the process
- Ensure that all procedures are compliant by generating regular performance reporting and key metrics
- Build and maintain strong daily working relationships with key stakeholders and other departments across the globe
- Ensure all reporting and analysis of movements are robust and identify any areas of inefficiency or risk
Requirements for the position:
- Newly Qualified or PQ Accountant still actively studying
- Previous Financial Reporting background from a corporate environment
- Good communication, prioritisation and time management skills
- The ability to build and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders in various locations
- The ability to work in a fast paced and energetic environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply via the application link provided. Alternatively, if you would like a confidential chat please Gavin Ryder at Lusona for further details.
|Contact Name||Gavin Ryder|
|Address||Lusona Consultancy (Group) Limited
3 Finch Way
Strathclyde Business Park
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career and correspondingly a successful business needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical.
LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you.
We want to be different. Inspirationally different.
Established in 2011, Lusona Consultancy has become one of Scotland's fastest growing recruitment companies. We recruit in the professional space, incorporating permanent, temporary and fixed term assignments. Our team operates across offices in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Edinburgh, and covers every Scottish location. Our specialisms are Accountancy & Finance, Audit & Risk, Financial Services, HR, Legal, Professional Support, Tax, Technology & Data, Technical & Engineering and Executive Search.Company profile View all jobs with Lusona
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist