Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Closing date: 19 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 3257
James Gray are currently recruiting for an Accountant on behalf of one our clients who are a building services contractor based in the central belt of Scotland.
Our client is a privately owned multi-disciplinary contractor operating throughout Scotland. They work with a variety of blue chip clients on a number of major construction projects.
What you will be doing
As a valuable member of the accountants team, you will be responsible for:
- Daily bank reconciliations, processing cheques and recording transactions
- Detailed analysis of nominal ledger transactions to support financial analysis
- Preparing, reconciliation and processing credit card, staff and petty cash expenses
- Compiling sales invoices for labour and expenses recharges
- Analysis of transactions and assistance with VAT returns
- Producing schedules and reconciliations to support profit and loss and balance sheet
- Assisting with preparation of monthly reports
What you will need to be successful
As an experienced Accounts Assistant, you will be skilled in the use of Microsft Excel for financial reporting purposes. You will have a proactive attitude and be highly organised. With excellent attention to detail, you will have the ability to work under pressure. Experience with Sage and CIS would be desirable.
What is in it for you
This role has a salary dependent on experience in the range of £23,000 to £25,000 together with 35 days holiday a year and an excellent company pension scheme. You will be joining a stable and supportive team in this privately owned, growing business.
What you will need to do next
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Mark at James Gray Recruitment.
|Contact Name||Mark Todman|
|Telephone||0141 404 3454|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist