Accounts & Audit SeniorVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Accounts & Audit Senior
£25,000 - £35,000
iMultiply Resourcing are delighted to be engaged on the newly created position of Accounts & Audit Senior based in Glasgow city centre.
The Accountancy Practice sector is a highly saturated market however this Firm have no problem in differentiating themselves from the competition due to their exceptional reputation, customer service and investment in staff learning & development. Standing still is not an option for this Firm and they are constantly embracing ways to modernise and move forward to ensure they are classified as the market leader.
The position of Accounts & Audit Senior will ideally suit a newly qualified Accountant however a Finalist/Part Qualified could also be considered with ample practical experience. You report to both Senior Manager and Partner level given unlimited exposure whilst also being presented with the ability to propel your career forward.
The role of Accounts & Audit Senior will offer a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 plus an excellent benefits package. The Firm’s offices are based in Glasgow city centre and are easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but no restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to both Senior Manager and Partner Level
- Assisting to manage a large portfolio of diverse clients
- Assisting in the supervision of trainees including reviewing of work
- Supporting Trainees with learning & development including qualification studies
- Sole ownership of audit assignments from planning to completion
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Ensuring adherence with external compliance & regulatory returns
- Completing technical fieldwork
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant – Finalist/Part Qualified will be considered with ample practical experience
- Strong practical accounts prep experience (ESSENTIAL)
- Strong practical external audit experience (DESIRABLE)
- Supervisory or mentoring experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Gareth Spowart is available at the Edinburgh office for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.
|Contact Name||Gareth Spowart|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist