Financial AccountantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: Competitive Salary
Closing date: 24 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/417288
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join the team of an expanding organisation outside Glasgow. This role is newly created and will offer first class training and exposure within a local business with a first class reputation.
* Assisting with month end reporting and cash flow reporting
* Reconciliations and preparation for annual audit
* Daily cash management for the three group companies
* Ad-hoc reporting
* Supporting the operational team
* Assisting and supporting with Credit Control , Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
* Have a Part Qualification in CIMA/ACCA/ICAS or have relevant experience working in a similar role ( Finalists and Newly Qualified Accountants preferred but not essential)
* Have excellent interpersonal skills
* Be proactive
* Have the ability to influence
* Be proficient with Excel
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress.
If this role sounds of interest to you or you have any questions or queries, please apply below or contact Kirsten McCulloch at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Kirsten McCulloch|
|Telephone||0141 272 7750|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist