Finance AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Salary: £21000 - £24000
At Percepta, we are all about loyalty. We want to help people to build stronger, long term relationships with their Client’s brands. To do that, we also need passionate people in our business who are committed to delivering out ultimate aim – Creating Customer Loyalty.
Nothing pleases us more that an opportunity to bring greater talent into our business, so now may be your chance to get involved.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated individual to join our Finance team as a Finance Operations Assistant.
The primary responsibility of the position is to manage Accounts Payables for the Henry Ford Academy UK Project, raising PR approvals through the agreed processes and management sign offs, processing supplier invoices, payments and queries and ensuring all onward Percepta sales invoicing to Percepta’s client.
What you will do
- Managing Accounts Payable
- Managing hotel rebates
- Maintaining Cash book summaries and Bank reconciliations
- Banking operations – posting receipts & making payments to suppliers & staff
- Analysis of Credit card spend
- Assisting with cash forecasting
- Adhoc analysis required
What You Have
- Finance Department experience in sales and purchase cycle processing, reconciliations, bank reconciliation and general administrative work pertinent to a finance function.
- Wider Experience of working with Outsourced payroll providers
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate integrity & professionalism
- Organization skills
- Excellent IT skills (Excel/ Word/ Email)
- Highly confidential
- Customer Orientation
- Working to deadlines
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 34 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing by 1 day per year for your first 5 years of service
- Membership to BUPA healthcare
- Comprehensive family worldwide travel insurance
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Eligibility for our Vehicle discount scheme (new vehicles only)
- Great employee recognition events including various reward and recognition programmes
If you would like a career that places you in the driver’s seat please follow the link below to apply online!
Percepta UK are unique as the specialist customer contact centre to the automotive industry, providing customer contact services for a number of high profile clients in the automotive industry.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist