Financial AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Closing date: 24 February 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/370867
A new opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a leading organisation in Glasgow. The purpose of the role is to support the Finance Manager in providing an excellent financial accounting service and to ensure that financial policies, procedures and practices are correctly implemented
Key result areas
- Produce and review the Group's financial reports (annual financial reports, interim financial reports and other financial communication presentations). Prepare the relevant financial parts of annual reports and other external filings, and review other content (such as business review, market trends, etc.) and propose amendments in line with best practice developments.
- Budget preparation, forecasting and variance reporting
- Supporting the business in delivery of its strategic objectives
- Continuous improvement in working practices and service deliver
The ideal candidate will:
- Will have a professional accountancy qualification CA, ACCA or CIMA
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of SAGE and Excel
- Strong modelling and spreadsheet skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary along with the chance to develop and further their career within a well known business with a reputation for excellence. To apply or to find out more information please contact Ryan McGarry
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Ryan McGarry|
|Telephone||0141 272 7716|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist