AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 17 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 926353
Are you a qualified accountant with experience of both financial and management accounting?
Colesco are currently recruiting for an industry leading client based in Glasgow city centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to gain more practical experience in a global company where career progression is actively encouraged.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Production of monthly, quarterly and year end reports for US GAAP
- Analysis and commentary of accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ongoing process improvement to maximise reporting
- Dealing with global stakeholders regarding financial reporting information and management of deadlines
- Working closely with the team manager to produce SOX files at quarter end
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate a strong technical accounting background ideally experience of US GAAP and strong excel skills. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant however, if you are at finalist level and match the experience above, you may also be considered.
If you are interested, please send your cv to Lynne MacDonald stating your notice period and current salary.
|Contact Name||Lynne MacDonald|
|Telephone||0141 331 9382|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Management AccountantASA Recruitment, glasgow
- Finance ManagerWilliam Tracey Ltd, linwood
- Management Accountant With Progression To Finance ManageriMultiply, edinburgh
- Senior Project AccountantHudson Accounting & Finance, glasgow
- Finance ManagerRobert Half Finance & Accounting, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist