Finance Business PartnerVacancy posted: Friday, 17 February 2017
Closing date: 19 March 2017
Finance Business Partner
Rutherford Cross is supporting their international manufacturing client with the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner to be based in their Glasgow site close to the city centre. This is a newly created role and will provide an individual with the chance to work closely with the business operations.
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join the business in the role of a Finance Business Partner. The role will have a number of characteristics including partnering with the manufacturing team and Operations Director on site. This individual would be seen as providing financial support and guidance to non-finance functions to help drive cost efficiencies and improve profitability.
An overview of core responsibilities includes:
- Establish and maintain good internal controls. Comply with Sarbanes Oxley procedures and supply data timely for audit.
- Being a business partner to local Operations Director to better improve financial performance.
- Participate in month end accounting close
- Drive rigorous and transparent financial reporting, forecasting, and productivity performance to allow for better business decisions.
The position incorporates a blend of reporting, analysis and financial reporting. This individual must have the capability to challenge non finance individuals and have the gravitas to operate with senior stakeholders in the business.
It is likely that the individual will be CA/ACA/CIMA qualified and, ideally, will have operated in a manufacturing environment.
A summary of the key candidate requirements are as follows:
- Degree educated with a track record of high academic achievement.
- Qualified Accountant (CA/ACA/CIMA) with relevant post qualification experience with around 6 plus years PQE.
- Experience of reporting to and liaising with senior management
- Energy, drive, tenacity, professionalism and commitment
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational communication skills
Basic salary of £50,000- £55,000 (depending on experience) with an annual bonus
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist