Assistant Management AccountantVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £23,203 to £28,540 per annum
Closing date: 28 October 2016
The Assistant Management Accountant will provide professional financial support to the university’s directorates, review and provide analysis of management accounts and to monitor and report on projects. The postholder will also provide financial reporting to funding bodies, submit claims and supporting documentation to funding bodies and maintain project accounting records.
The successful applicant should be part qualified or equivalent and have the intention to work towards a CCAB recognised professional qualification. In addition, they should have experience of costing and monitoring of budgets and of financial analysis and reporting internally and to external partners. Experience of working in a finance function and in operating a computerised accounting system and excellent excel skills are essential. Experience of working within a partnership of diverse organisations and experience of publicly funded projects is desirable.
Support will be provided to pursue further development.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist