AccountantVacancy posted: Thursday, 9 February 2017
Salary: Competitive Salary, 34 days holiday incl. public, 5% towards pension, sick pay, bonus
Closing date: 28 February 2017
Job Purpose: To work closely with the companies managers, assistant managers and assistants, focusing on the management of the day to day Business Solutions work for the company as allocated; flagging up issues and concerns to the Managing Director at an early stage; coaching and training the team as needed; ensuring deadlines and budgets are met and the Assistants’ work is reviewed, finished to a good standard, and signed off.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Preparation of accurate management accounts for two companies and company financial information within the time frames agreed, ready for review, with meaningful commentary and variance analysis
- Preparation of budget, forecast and cash flow information for the company including commentary on the results
- Preparation of VAT returns, EC sales lists and reverse charges
- SME systems review including advising on the most effective accounting processes and suggest improvements
- Ensuring all work is handled effectively and correctly from start to finish, in accordance with the companies processes and within agreed budgets
- Ensuring all inter-company transactions are processed and reconciled.
- Calculation of management charges across inter-companies.
- Staff of one
The successful candidate will be a Part Qualified or qualified ACCA, CA or CIMA. They will have Experience of some or all of the following accounting package; Sage Line 50.
|Contact Name||Keith Gordon|
|Address||Ten 47, Unit 2B, Frances Ind. Est.
Wemyss Road, Dysart
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist