Group Finance AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £ Competitve
Closing date: 30 September 2016
We are a dynamic, fast-paced subsidiary of a FTSE listed group operating in the recycling industry across many UK sites and currently employing over 500 people in the UK.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic finance assistant who is keen to develop a broad understanding across our finance function and drive forward improvements and efficiencies to our current practices and procedures. This role is based in our Head Office at Linwood.
The role requires a flexible, well organised individual with strong time management and communication skills. Candidates should be able to demonstrate an ability to work to tight deadlines with commitment and desire to always meet such.
The preferred candidate will have finance experience in a busy environment, be conscientious and have a high attention to detail. A strong working knowledge of excel would be advantageous, along with an inquisitive mind, problem solving skills and a positive, can-do attitude. Full support and training will be offered to the right candidate along with great opportunities for progression & development. The preferred candidate will have already started, or be keen to commence, further related study such as AAT.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring timely allocation of cash received against our debtors ledger
- Liaising with credit control, sales admin and our business analysis team to ensure accurate allocation and efficiencies to this process going forward such as consolidation of customer accounts and ledgers
- Management of Company Car Lease Scheme
- Record-keeping and analysis of company vehicles for insurance and tax purposes
- Vendor management – set-up of new suppliers and changes to beneficiaries
- Processing bank and direct debit payments
- Various other tasks to support the group finance team and accounts process such as accounting for fixed assets and projects under the direction of the Finance Director.
**No agencies please**
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist