William Tracey Limited are a dynamic, fast-paced subsidiary of a FTSE listed group operating in the recycling industry across many UK sites and currently employing over 500 people in the UK.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join the team based at Linwood.
The role is hands on requiring an experienced accountant of confident, robust character with ability to interact and build relationships at all levels with financial and non-financial individuals. The role requires a flexible, approachable, well organised individual with strong time management and communication skills.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate an ability to work to tight deadlines (for regular reporting and occasional ad hoc requests) whilst ensuring day to day business requirements are met, with an ability to work at times without direction. Strong excel, IT and analysis skills are required.
The role will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager.
Duties will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts, ensuring results are accurate and investigating variances prior to submitting for review.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts and key profit and loss accounts are reconciled monthly with financial controls and systems adopted in line with group policies and procedures.
- Develop and prepare month end reporting pack including variance report, commentary on results and financial and non-financial KPI’s for operational and Board use.
- Prepare indicative weekly profit and loss accounts from operational data and support weekly forecasting.
- Support the management information requirements of depots in your portfolio.
- Ensure month end, year end and any other reporting deadlines are met on time.
- Play a lead role in the annual budgeting process.
- Proactively participate in process improvement projects both within the finance area and the wider business.
- Facilitate and contribute to monthly meetings between finance and operations.
- Provide ad-hoc Divisional and Group support, information and reports, as required.
- Provide support to the Senior Finance Manager and wider finance team as required (capital expenditure approvals, tender submissions etc).
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV and covering letter, outlining why you feel you are a match for the role.
**Strictly No Agencies**
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist