Finance Assistant (Mat Cover)Vacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Salary: £10 - £11 per hour
Closing date: 26 January 2017
Job ref. no.: FAJMOA
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with one of Office Angel's newest clients who are a highly respected leader in their field. The role is for an experienced Finance Assistant which will initially be on a 3-6 month temporary assignment with a view of going permanent depending on the success of the individual.
The role will suit someone who is highly adaptable; this is a fairly small finance team so the successful individual must have a flexible approach to their workload and have the ability to multi-task and prioritise to meet conflicting financial deadlines. Also, due to it being a small team there is a high degree of autonomy required in the role with a lot of trust being placed on the individual to ensure they are completing their workloads on time and to the highest of standards.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Managing day to day sales and purchase ledger.
- Preparation of supplier payment runs.
- Controlling credit card and petty cash transactions.
- Liaising with debtors and collection of outstanding payments.
- Bank reconciliations, including foreign currency accounts.
- Supporting the Finance Team.
- P&L preparation and analysis.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Previous experience within an accountancy/finance role.
- Actively studying or looking to start studying an accountancy qualification.
- Analytically minded with strong excel skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload efficiently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This really is an excellent role within a company who are a highly sought after employer in the West Lothian area. Hours are M-F 9am-5pm. Please apply NOW, this position is currently live and could start as early as Monday 5th December.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Louise Wilson|
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the UKÃ¢â¬â¢s leading secretarial and office support recruitment consultancy.
We recruit for all Office Support roles from Administration & Customer Service to Telesales & Secretarial positions. If you are looking for a new position please send your current CV to email@example.com now!
Branches of Office Angels in Scotland:
Aberdeen 01224 657600,
Dundee 01382 315550,
Edinburgh 0131 226 6112 ,
Glasgow 0141 226 4041,
Livingston 01506 832250,
Stirling 01786 849029.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist