Hotel AccountantVacancy posted: Saturday, 11 February 2017
Location: Port Glasgow
Closing date: 11 March 2017
Gleddoch, one of the most prestigious hotel, golf and spa resorts located in Renfrewshire is recruiting a Hotel Accountant to join our existing fabulous team. Gleddoch is a 70-bedroom hotel, golf course, luxurious spa with food and beverage outlets.
We are looking for a Hotel Accountant to be based at Gleddoch to have overall responsibility for all financial aspects of Gleddoch Resorts Ltd.
You will keep track of every incoming and outgoing money transaction ensuring all are handled correctly and recorded.
- Controlling the payroll (in relation to forecast) not processing it
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods.
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management.
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE
- Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
- Keeping HOD’s appraised of how we are performing financial.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience working in a Hotel Accounts department and have a good understanding of the operational procedures throughout a hotel business.
|Contact Name||Elaine Wood|
|Address||Gleddoch House Hotel
Old Greenock Road
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist