Management AccountantVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Closing date: 25 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/404505
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join the finance team in a well established organisation just outside Stirling. This is a newly created role in which you will be reporting directly to the Finance Controller. The role offers excellent progression and development.
- Support with period and year end accounts including bank reconciliations, analysis of costs and posting journals when needed
- Provide customer/product profitability analysis
- Working closely with the Stock controller to assist with producing weekly margin reports to strict deadlines and reviewing them with the Finance Director and Managing Director
- Developing existing Yield reporting with the Stock Controller and Production team
- Working with managers to improve stock movement records
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly VAT return preparation
- Have a Part Qualification in CIMA/ACCA or have relevant experience working in a similar role
- Have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Be proficient in producing results in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Have a high level of commercial awareness
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary dependant on their experience and an excellent benefits package including study support.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Kirsten McCulloch|
|Telephone||0141 272 7750|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist