Finance Manager Financial ControllerVacancy posted: Monday, 6 March 2017
Closing date: 31 March 2017
Run4It is a UK award winning retailer of Running Footwear, Clothing and Accessories. We operate 8 shops and have a significant Online presence. Established in 2004 and with an ambitious management team we are looking for a part-time Finance Manager (28hrs) to work from our offices in Stirling. The Finance Manager will work closely with the Managing Director to develop and evolve best practice systems and processes and will become a key member of the Run4It management team.
Key roles and responsibilities;
- Evolve current processes and systems to ensure best practice.
- Produce monthly management accounts to departmental level.
- Manage control accounts and other KPI's.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Cash forecast - six weekly, annual.
- Supplier payments - to ensure flow of goods/settlement discount
- Manage finance assistant
- Work alongside senior management team and shop managers
· Previous experience with Sage Line 50
· Advanced Excel skills
· Accountancy qualification either at FE level or professional level
· Previous work with ERP systems an advantage.
· Proven ability to work on own initiative
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working
· Company pension scheme
· Staff discount and benefits
|Contact Name||Ian White (Managing Director)|
|Address||Unit51, STEP Business Park
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Financial ControllerShades Window Blinds, cumbernauld
- Management Accountant - BookkeeperCoughtrie International, glasgow
- Financial Controller (part Time) Exsel Search and Selection Ltd, glasgow
- Finance & Office ManagerCustomWorks Ltd, west-lothian
- Accountant/Office ManagerCardwell Garden Centre, gourock
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist