Part QualifiedVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000
Location: West Lothian
Closing date: 01 October 2016
iMultiply Resourcing are delighted to be working on a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant based in West Lothian
This company are totally committed to creating a fun, vibrant & forward thinking environment for their staff. They ensure that their staff are given the upmost autonomy, responsibility and visibility of the whole organisation. Furthermore the business takes a great deal of pride in ensuring each member of staff is allocated with a personal development plan to guarantee they reach their full potential and have the best possible chance of internal progression.
The role will have the successful candidate supporting the Financial Controller with the day to day running of the finance department as well as providing accurate data for senior stakeholders.
The position of a Part Qualified Accountant has arisen based in West Lothian with a salary of £19,000 - £25,000 including a highly competitive study support package. To be considered for this opportunity the individual will be required to assist with all finance duties from production of accounts to transactional duties.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to and deputising for the Financial Controller
- Facing off to senior management including Managing Directors
- Preparation of accounts for several entities
- Preparation of VAT returns for several entities
- Production of financial reporting for internal and external purpose including liaising with clients & suppliers
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly cash flow projection
- Processing accruals, journals and prepayments
- Assisting with audit preparation
- Debt reporting
- Cashflow forecasting
- Multiple bank reconciliations
- Overseeing purchase ledge, sales ledger and credit control
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 3 years practical finance experience
- Actively studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA/ CIMA/ ICAS) however individuals who looking to study but have yet to start will also be considered
- Strong experience of accounts preparation
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior internal and external stakeholders
Please do not hesitate to contact Fiona Gardner for a confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Fiona Gardner|
|Address||8B McDonald Road, Edinburgh|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist