Manufacturing Financial ControllerVacancy posted: Monday, 13 February 2017
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Location: West Lothian
iMultiply have been retained by a global business in West Lothian to recruit a Manufacturing Financial Controller position.
This global business is considered by many as the market leader within their sector and are renowned for the innovative approach which constantly raises industry standards. This is an exciting time to be joining the business as they embark on a new chapter of their impressive journey which will dramatically increase the productivity of the West Lothian site.
The position of Manufacturing Financial Controller is a newly developed role to improve the efficiency, profitability and customer service proposition of the West Lothian site to facilitate the forecasted increase in productivity. To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Accountant with relevant sector (Manufacturing/Engineering) and be comfortable at business partnering with non-financial stakeholders.
The role of Manufacturing Financial Controller will offer a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the European Finance Director
- Business partnering with senior management including non-financial stakeholders such as Manufacturing Manager and HR manager
- Managing high value & business critical projects
- Production & presentation of monthly reporting packs
- KPI setting and monitoring
- Budgeting setting & monitoring
- Short, medium and long-term forecasting
- Financial analysis – contracts, margins, labour, productivity etc.
- Liaising with group finance
- Reviewing & developing processes, procedures & controls
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant
- Manufacturing/engineering experience with costing experience highly advantageous
- Exceptional business partnering skills including non-financial stakeholders
- Commercial and analytically minded
- Excellent verbal written and communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson for a private & confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||John Gilbertson|
|Telephone||0131 603 7747|
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist