Fund AccountantVacancy posted: Thursday, 15 September 2016
Salary: Up to £33,000 D.O.E
Job ref. no.: 925639
Colesco is recruiting for a fund accountant with a leading investment company based in Glasgow city centre. This permanent position is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with a reputation for promoting staff from within and providing training and development.
The position would be suitable for an active studier who is at final stage in their professional exams or a newly qualified accountant. Prior experience of fund accounting is desirable, however this employer will also consider candidates with strong technical knowledge who have worked in other industry sectors.
The successful individual will take ownership of:
- Preparing annual and half-yearly financial statements for a portfolio of funds, ensuring strict deadlines are met
- Producing audit packs
- Prepare working papers for tax provisions on quarterly basis
- Take a pro-active approach to process improvement, suggesting opportunities to enhance controls
- Develop effective working relationships with clients and trustees
- Be aware of regulatory changes and provide technical advice
This position offers:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Modern working environment
- Market leading holiday entitlement
- Excellent company pension
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV to Andrew Beattie stating your current salary and notice period.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist