Purchase Ledger Assistant - LivestockVacancy posted: Thursday, 2 February 2017
Location: Bridge of Allan
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Manage payment runs to ensure that payments to suppliers are raised to agreed terms, posted to the correct purchase and nominal ledger accounts and track outgoing payments despatched.
- Working closely with the procurement team and stock controller to collate the information from the livestock purchase ledger that will feed into the weekly accounts process
- Assist in the preparation and recording of livestock data for submission to regulatory bodies.
- Liaison with other departments within the business (particularly procurement and stock teams to ensure that all aspects of the livestock transactions are captured, recorded and reported within the the required timescales and providing support to appropriate departments as required.
- Completion of supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with enquiries from both internal and external stakeholders in relation to the purchase ledger accounts promptly and professionally.
- Support the day to day running of the office including provision of copies, presentation preparation, visitor welcome, induction and refreshments etc
- Scanning, filing, copying and processing documents
- Covering reception/security duties (answering and transferring calls, answering general queries, vehicle verifications/checks)
- Inputting, tracking and maintaining records for orders
- Experience of delivering flexible quality service in a demanding (office) environment
- Excellent communication skills – can flex approach to different individuals. Good spoken, written, formal and informal English
- Develops effective working relationships with others
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to challenges. Committed to developing professional standards
- Has integrity – understands and shows discretion and sincerity
- Organised and with strong multitasking skills
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work under own direction to tight reporting deadlines with a keen attention to detail
- Strong team player with positive attitude
- Fast and accurate typing
No agencies please.
|Contact Name||Laura McCafferty|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist