Finance AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 15 September 2016
Salary: Competitive remuneration package
Job ref. no.: RT/ MT 4111
Role: Finance Assistant
Salary: Excellent, competitive remuneration package
Meraki Talent's client is offering a unique and exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant. This role will offer the successful applicant the ability to not only develop their existing finance experience but also progress within the finance team with increasing responsibility. This is an opportunity to join a growing department on a full-time, permanent basis based in Edinburgh.
- Processing payments and taking ownership of maintaining and monitoring project ledgers.
- Assist line manager with budget reporting and monitoring.
- Build strong relationships with key project stakeholders to aid decision-making.
- Assist the establishment and development of clear best practice and improvement of procedures.
- Input and responsibility for financial systems holding up to date and correct data.
- Work closely with key and senior people within the organisation in order to effect decision-making and deploy project/budget good practices.
- Recent, previous experience within an accountancy based role
- Ideally studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification such as AAT.
- Excellent Excel and financial systems skills
- Prolific presentation and communication skills
If you can exhibit up to date experience in this field and you are looking for Finance Assistant opportunity that will provide challenge and the ability to take ownership for key elements and build and develop a role in a growing team, please apply immediately.
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist