Finance AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: Competitive remuneration package
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: RT/ MT 4409
Role: Finance Assistant
Salary: Excellent, competitive remuneration package
Type: Initially Interim, with a view to going Permanent
Meraki Talent's client is offering a unique and exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant. This role will offer the successful applicant the ability to not only develop their existing finance experience but also progress within the finance team with increasing responsibility.
- Processing payments and taking ownership of maintaining and monitoring own workload.
- Assist line manager with reporting and records.
- Build strong relationships with key internal and external staff.
- Assist with month end accruals and reconciliations.
- Input and responsibility for financial systems holding up to date and correct data.
- Responsibility for petty cash and journaling costs.
- Recent, previous experience within an accountancy based role
- Ideally studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification such as AAT.
- Excellent Excel and financial systems skills
- Prolific presentation and communication skills
If you can exhibit up to date experience in this field and you are looking for Finance Assistant opportunity that will provide challenge and the ability to take ownership for key elements and build and develop a role in a growing team, please apply immediately.
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist