Head Of FinanceVacancy posted: Monday, 13 February 2017
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 DOE plus excellent benefits
Closing date: 28 February 2017
Job ref. no.: RT/ MT
Meraki Talent’s client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Head of Finance. This is a tremendous role, within a remarkable not-for-profit organisation, offering the opportunity to lead a stable finance team. This role is a great chance to have
Reporting to the Director of Finance, this is a pivotal role within the finance team, managing your own workload in all aspects of the general ledger and statutory accounting, while taking a hands-on approach to the day-to-day management of the team. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced department on a full-time basis. A great opportunity for an experienced finance professional to really be involved in additional projects and join an organisation at a truly exciting time.
- Recent, previous experience within an accountancy and finance based role specifically providing displaying a broad range of financial acumen
- Accountancy qualification such as ACCA, ICAS, CIMA or CIPFA
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of financial management processes ideally within a charity, public, housing or higher education sector environment
- Experience of building strong working relationships and leading a team
- Advanced-level Excel and financial systems skills
This role would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced finance professional with team management experience who is looking for a move up to Head of Finance level.
If you can exhibit up to date experience in this field and you are looking for an opportunity that will provide challenge and the ability to take ownership for key elements, while developing a role in a performing team, please apply immediately.
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Finance ManagerSearch Consultancy, stirling-(town)
- Finance ManagerNova Innovation, edinburgh
- EAPAC Financial ControllerPercepta, glasgow
- Senior Financial Controller - High Growth Tech BusinessKAL, edinburgh
- Financial ControllerRobert Half Finance & Accounting, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist