Part Qualified AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Closing date: 25 September 2016
Job ref. no.: GLA/LC/20641
Leading Financial Services organisation based in Glasgow City Centre currently has a requirement for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their existing team.
The main focus of the role is to help the team provide a highly cost effective and efficient accounts service for clients of the company.
The primary objective is the accurate and timely production of financial reports and associated information on behalf of our clients.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To answer written and verbal enquiries from clients, this includes dealing with Clients’ Auditors and with resolution of queries.
- Be key point of client contact on 5 of the team’s strategic clients
- Preparation of financial statements and trustee reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Review work done by Accounts Administrators, and provide support and training as required.
- To manage the audit process for allocated clients, including those where the work is prepared offshore.
- To process and check amendments to data accurately and carefully, and to ensure that reconciliations and calculations are completed within agreed timetables
- To assist the Accounts & Treasury Team Leader in the collation and review of required Management Information
- To assist the Accounts & Treasury Team Leader with the implementation of new business, liaising with internal and offshore staff to meet agreed timescales.
- Assist the Accounts & Treasury Team Leader in audit and workload planning for allocated client portfolio
Ideally you will be currently studying towards your ACCA and have previous experience in preparation of accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is studying towards their ACCA.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Linda Currie using the apply online now link
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
|Contact Name||Linda Currie|
|Telephone||0141 353 8377|
|Address||58 West Regent Street
Since opening in 1995, HR Consultancy has built its reputation on the delivery of a highly professional recruitment service to a large number of leading businesses. Our offices in Glasgow offer a comprehensive range of services from high-volume recruitment campaigns to specialist senior assignments, across a wide range of sectors.Company profile View all jobs with HR Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist