Temporary Accounts AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Job ref. no.: TEMP ADMIN
Kelvent Ltd is a small family run business within the Rutherglen Industrial Estate, Rutherglen, Glasgow. We are manufacturers and stockists of Ventilation products & accessories with over 40 years experience within the trade. Our Trade Counter, Warehouse Store and Manufacturing facilities on site make us unique in our trade.
We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Accounts Administrator to cover a period of Maternity Leave (October 2016- July 2017). The position is for 16 hours per week to be spread over 3 set days. The set days can be discussed and agreed on at interview. Rate of Pay : Dependant on Experience.
- Providing accurate daily processing of all Customer Sales Invoices (Circa 450 per month)
- Processing all Supplier Invoices after matching invoices to goods received notes
- Investigating any discrepancies/queries with Customer/Supplier Invoices
- Ensuring all invoices are filed and maintained with trackable information
- To set up all new Customer/Supplier accounts by conducting credit checks and following up with Trade Reference Requests
- Reconcile purchase ledger accounts with Supplier monthly statements
- To assist the Book-keeper, Dept heads and Director with any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Experience in using Sage 50 Accounts
- Experience in using Microsoft Word/Outlook
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Previous experience in an Accounts Administrator/ Sales Ledger Role would be advantageous
To apply for this role please submit an up to date CV. We aim to interview for this position as soon as possible.
|Contact Name||Laura Kelly|
|Address||3 Quay Road North
Rutherglen Industrial Estate
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist