Reconciliations AnaystVacancy posted: Saturday, 1 October 2016
Salary: Not Specified
Job ref. no.: 160000SQ
Do you have the ability to review and manipulate large amounts of data?
Chubb European Group (Formerly ACE) has an opportunity in our Glasgow office for Reconciliations Analyst to join our Finance team in Glasgow on a 6 months contract.
The Reconciliations Analyst is responsible for supporting the day to day management of accounts related the implementation of a new Treasury system into Singapore and Mexico. The role holder will have responsibility for reconciliation review and clearance and business process improvement.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheets Accounts
- Review and clear open items on balance sheet account reconciliations and ensure that relevant bookings are identified and made.
- Ensure commentary is provided on aged items
- Liaise with in country Finance teams, EXL and IT
- Document the purpose of each account that the role holder has responsibility for.
- Support the identification of process efficiencies and their subsequent implementation.
- Support external reporting up to the completion of appropriate audit file and completion of relevant notes to the accounts as directed by line management
- Produce associated MI.
- Strong Excel Skills, ability to cross-tabulate/manipulate data
- Extensive experience in the creation and resolution of balance sheet reconciliations
- Previous experience in a similar financial role
- General Ledger/Balance Sheet reconciliations experience.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Analytical review of management information
- Financial services or insurance experience is highly desirable
- Exposure to Insurance/Reinsurance accounting and reconciliation is desirable
What can you expect in return?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Medical cover
- Life Cover
- Subsidised gym membership
- Other Corporate Benefits
|Contact Name||Sobechi Foster|
|Contact Instructions||To Apply For This Position Please Click The Apply Button|
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist