Associate AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 3 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 44293BR
Associate Account – Intercompany
Working within the intercompany team ensuring all transactions posted in a timely manner, investigating non-receipted items, price differences and aged items. Taking ownership of allocated ICO relationships to ensure confirmation with ICO partners at monthend. This is a high volume, high pressure role which requires additional hours to be worked over monthend to ensure that everything is completed within tight deadlines
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and detail oriented individual with excellent communication, computer and organisational skills. The candidate must have the ability to prioritise and follow through in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Processing Intercompany invoices in a timely and accurate manner resolving any issues
- Monthly analysis of goods received but not invoiced (GRNI)
- Review and clear aged intercompany items >90 days
- Agree intercompany balances with appropriate counterparty for month-end close
- Book any month-end adjustments as required to reconcile intercompany relationships
Prepare and agree intercompany netting payments with counterparty.
- Process intercompany netting payments and allocate any payments/receipts on a monthly basis.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations for Intercompany and GRNI accounts. Research and resolve any reconciling items on a monthly basis.
- Assist Sarbanes-Oxley team with walkthrough and control testing performance and coordination.
- Support requests from external and internal auditors as well as various groups companywide.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Good communication skills, attention to detail and good judgment.
- Initiative and organizational skills are a must to ensure the timely completion of a large volume of work.
- Knowledge of SAP and E1 preferred
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist