Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Closing date: 20 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 78924
Change Public Practice are recruiting on behalf of an Independent Accountancy firm based in Crieff who are keen to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant. This opportunity will suit a professional individual who has worked within an accountancy firm environment for at least 2 years, and who is keen to add value to a well-established team. Due to the size of this independent business, you will gain exposure to a wide range of general practice duties and will be offered a hands on, client facing role.
Key responsibilities within this role:
· Act as a key point of contact for a varied client portfolio, providing a high quality service at all times
· To prepare and produce annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
· Preparation of both Personal & Corporate Tax computations
· Prepare and submit monthly & quarterly VAT returns
· Support Senior members of staff
Skills and attributes to be considered:
· ACCA/ICAS part-qualified or studying towards AAT would be advantageous
· At least 2 year experience gained within an accountancy firm is essential
· Annual accounts experience is a necessity
· Proficient working knowledge of Sage, Iris or similar accounting software is required
· Ability to work well under pressure to meet regular deadlines
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
The ideal candidate for this role will either qualified by experience or will be working towards becoming fully qualified, and will have recent or current experience gained in a similar role. If you are a motivated individual and would like to join a supportive team, please get in touch to apply.
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Practice, please contact Johanne Smith.
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist