Senior AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £28000 - £35000
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: GM/AK/2189
Anderson Knight is working closely with our client, a leading firm, with offices around the East Coast of Scotland. The client takes pride in delivering a first class service to their clients and partners.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Accountant to work in their office in Dundee. Main duties of the role will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting with services to clients (including planning, overseeing and reviewing services provided i.e. accountancy, audit, tax, business advisory work etc)
- Communicating with the engagement partner/manager and ‘team’ involved to ensure they are fully briefed on current assignments
- Delegating services to the ‘team’ involved ensuring client’s needs are met - Where a need exists, encouraging existing clients to make full use of the firms services
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Preparing and monitoring budgets/WIP and prepare/aid collection of fees
- Maintaining full awareness of the firm’s internal systems and services
- Involvement in marketing activities
- Assisting the partners and managers in attracting new clients to the firm
- Attending networking events on behalf of the firm
- Developing and maintaining relationships with intermediaries/potential clients
- Assisting managers with the technical ‘team’ – motivating, training and developing staff.
- Taking part in discussions re work-in-progress, deadlines and priorities, and technical issues arising etc.
Candidates should be ACCA/CA qualified, technically competent in accountancy and tax compliance with business advisory skills. 1 – 5 years post qualified experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills and client service skills and excellent organisational and people skills.
Please send CV to me if interested.
|Contact Name||Gary Marks|
|Telephone||0141 348 7764|
|Address||126 West Regent Street
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist