Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Closing date: 26 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 30468612
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Accounts Assistant to join a growing & exciting Accounts firm located in Edinburgh City Centre. This is fantastic to grow within a successful organisation and take the next step in your accounting career. To be considered for this role you must have at least 1 year of practice experience.
The main duties of this role include:
- Preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Assisting in the preparation of company and personal tax returns
- Liaising with a portfolio of clients
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- VAT returns
- Working closely with the accountant, as part of a busy team and also on own initiative
- Experience within an accountancy practice environment
- Part-qualified or qualified by experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
If you think you are a positive self motivated team player with excellent time management skills, this role may be the ideal opportunity to progress your career in the accountancy sector. In return you will have the advantage of full study support within a driven business and an exciting career development opportunity.
Please contact Adam Norris on 0131 226 3686 or via email on if you are interested in this role and would like more information or to apply
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Welcome to Reed Specialist Recruitment, specialist provider of contract, permanent, temporary and outsources recruitment solutions across Scotland and the greater UK. With offices located throughout Scotland, we are fully equipped to source the right talent to suit your requirements across over 17 different specialismsCompany profile View all jobs with Reed Accountancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist