Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Closing date: 13 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 78930
Change Public Practice are delighted to be working with a mid-tier client in Edinburgh City Centre. This newly-created role will allow you the chance to work within a well-established Business Advisory Team to support management but will also offer you the chance to progress within the team to Accounts Assistant Senior.
This opportunity will suit an ambitious individual who is keen to quickly progress and will offer you the experience in training and development of the wider team.
Key duties within this role will include:
· Preparation of both annual and management accounts for varied portfolio of clients
· Provide a complete pack to managers for review which includes letter to the client and final accounts
· Support management in the workload and in the learning and development of junior staff
· Preparation of planning including budget and fee quotes and analytical review of the figures in the accounts
· Proofing of accounts and ensuring statutory disclosures are accurate
· Ad-hoc assurance work including grant claims and similar engagements
To be considered for this role:
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within Practice
· Part-Qualified ACCA/ICAS
· Strong background in accounts preparation essential
· Ability to manage own workload as well as junior staff
· Good organisational skills
The right person for this job must be ambitious, self-motivated and show a high level of initiative.
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Public Practice, please contact Johanne Smith.
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist