Accounts Assistant SeniorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Job ref. no.: VAC - 12180
Our client, one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of chartered accountants and business advisors is currently seeking a Senior Accounts Assistant to join the Business Advisory team at their offices based in Edinburgh. It is essential that the successful candidate has at minimum 2 years practice experience to be considered for this position. This position offers a salary of £27-30k, plus an excellent benefits package.
As the Senior Accounts Assistant you will provide support to Client Managers through a varied role which includes client management, business development and providing training and support to junior employees.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from clients records maintained on Xero, Sage, etc.
- Preparation of management accounts with commentary.
- Preparation of planning including budget and fee quotes
- Providing analytical review of the figures in the accounts.
- Proofing of accounts and ensuring statutory disclosures are accurate.
- Provide a complete pack to managers for review which includes letter to the client, final accounts, a list of queries etc.
- Proactively communicate with managers on progress of workload and where possible, provide assistance with ad-hoc tasks.
- Proactively carrying out technical research to enhance knowledge and assist clients.
- Preparation of fee notes to be issued to client.
- Ad-hoc assurance work including grant claims and similar engagements.
- Liaise/meet with clients.
- Providing constructive advice to clients, for example, making recommendations to improve their accounts processes or identify cost savings.
A full job description is provided on application
If you are interested in the above Senior Accounts Assistant position and have the relevant skills and experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist