Global Implementation Co-ordinatorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: up to £25,000
Closing date: 18 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 79165
Global Implementation Team Leader | Edinburgh | Up to £25,000 per annum |
Change Recruitment Group are currently partnering with one of our clients, a forward thinking and dynamic business, to recruit a Global Implementation Co-ordinator to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing ongoing support to the Global Implementation Team Leader in all aspects of the Payroll function. Processing complex payrolls in an accurate and timely manner whilst ensuring that they work effectively.
The role responsibilities will include:
Preparation of payroll calendars and checklists
Preparation of monthly governance reports by country for all clients
Providing support to Global Implementation Administrator on day to day questions
· Ensure strict compliance with agreed deadlines
· Identifying improvements and discussing with the Global Implementation Team Lead
· Daily contact with global partners to ensure payroll is delivered on time and accurately
· Answering queries from employees, clients and partners
· Ensuring comprehensive payroll records are maintained and stored as per the agreed filing procedure and naming convention
· Co-ordinating and participating in conference calls
· Set up of new clients/Exit of existing clients
· Co-ordinating data as per agreed payroll calendar
· Ensuring the payroll manual is relevant, up-to-date and is used at all times
· Completing a checking sheet for every payroll processed
· Compliance with company procedures
· Accurate time recording, to enable invoice procedure
· Ensuring all monthly paperwork is completed accurately and on time
· Undertake non-routine, complex project-type work requested by clients
· Ensuring compliance with Data Protection regulations
· Assisting Global Implementation Team Lead by preparing/checking quotes and arranging conference calls wherever necessary
As a Global Implementation Co-ordinator you will be able to demonstrate:
· A sound understanding of Payroll
· The ability and desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic and forward thinking business
· High level of IT literacy
· The ability to multitask and work toward multiple deadlines
· The ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
· A high level of personal drive and self-motivation
· Ability to build relationships with both clients and colleagues
· A willingness to learn new skills
If you think you have the necessary skills to be considered for this role then I would like to hear from you.
|Contact Name||Dean Bryce|
|Telephone||0131 225 7744|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist