Accounts SeniorVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Closing date: 27 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/405701
If you are seeking an Accounts Senior role in Edinburgh, offering a great salary and benefits package (including study support), further progression to Assistant Manager level, and a great client portfolio, then this Accounts Senior opportunity is the perfect next step for you.
- Manage a varied client portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies
- Coach and supervise the junior members of the Accounts team
- Review work of junior members of the team
- Produce both financial and management accounts
- Prepare budgets and fee quotes
- Provide analytical review of accounts
- Liaise directly with clients, offering any related services and answering any queries
- Experience within a General Practice environment
- Confident managing own portfolio of clients
- Experience of assisting juniors is an advantage
- Experience dealing directly with clients
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and experience further in a fast paced, with this being one of many roles available within Practice. Please apply below, or contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy Glasgow for any further queries
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist