Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Closing date: 27 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/417115
Fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing large independent Chartered Accountants firm in Edinburgh. A great salary and benefits package accompany this role, as well as study support if you are undertaking a professional qualification.
- Work with an attractive and varied client portfolio
- Liaise directly with clients to build and strengthen relationships
- Produce financial and management accounts
- Produce VAT returns including partial exemption calculations
- Manage own workload to meet deadlines
- Current or previous experience within Practice is essential
- Experience of working within an Accounts/Business Advisory department
- Experience of liaising with clients
- Sage or Xero experience is required
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to further develop their career and experience with a fantastic firm. Please apply below, or for further queries, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist