Accounts Senior/ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/403252
If you seeking an Accounts Senior/Manager level role in General Practice, and keen to join a successful Practice working as part of a friendly team, then this role is a great opportunity for you. Offering an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as flexible working options, this role offers the chance to further develop your career and experience.
- Work with an attractive and varied client portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies
- Supervise the team, coaching them to ensure continued development
- Review work produced by juniors, offering feedback and support
- Produce financial and management accounts for clients
- Produce VAT and tax returns
- Manage deadlines to ensure work is completed on time
- Strong experience of working in a General Practice environment is essential
- Experience of supervising and supporting a team
- Experience of liaising directly with clients on a regular basis
- Confident liaising with Senior team within the firm
This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your career within General Practice, whether you are currently working at a senior level or keen to take this next step in your career.
To discuss this role further, or to find out about further opportunities, please apply below or contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy Glasgow
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist