AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/327648
Are you a part qualified or finalist level Accountant seeking a role which challenges you and offers an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as flexible working options? Are you keen to develop your career and experience further with a leading global Accountancy firm based in Glasgow? If so, this Accountant role is the perfect next step for you, where you will work as part of a great team and continually be on the path to progression. An excellent salary accompanies this role, as well as a fantastic benefits package including full study support, time off for voluntary assignments, and an attractive bonus scheme.
- Manage your own client portfolio, including many exciting and complex clients
- Act as the main point of contact for your clients
- Produce statutory and management accounts
- Process corporate tax returns
- Process VAT returns
- Undertake bookkeeping duties
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- Part qualified/finalist level ACCA or ICAS
- Experience gained in a Practice environment is essential
- Able to manage workload and build strong relationships with clients
- Experience of dealing with SMEs is an advantage, however not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global firm and develop your experience and career further. If more information, please apply below or contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Purchase Ledger ClerkColesco Consulting, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist